NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
Governmental Body: The Board of Supervisors of Bremer County, State of Iowa
Date of Meeting: April 26, 2017
Time of Meeting: 9:00 a.m.
Place of Meeting: Courthouse – Supervisors’ Office – Lower Level
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time, and place above. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
9:00 a.m. Call meeting to order, approve agenda, public input
- Members of the public are invited to address items not on the agenda. Please limit comments to two minutes. Official action cannot be taken by the Board at that time, but may be placed on a future agenda or referred to the appropriate department.
- Approve minutes from April 24, 2017
- Review/Act on a payroll addition for Jennifer Bremner, Auditor’s office
- Review/Act on renewal application received for Tobacco/Alternative Nicotine Permit for Wapsie Ridge Golf Course, 2652 Vine Ave, Fairbank
- Review/Approve and Authorize Chair to sign Wellmark health insurance plan renewal paperwork
- Board/Committee Updates
9:00 a.m. Ron Lenth, Iowa State Extension and Outreach: Bremer County
9:30 a.m. Bret Bienemann, Landfill
10:00 a.m. Neal Jarnagin, Veterans Affairs
This notice is given at the direction of the Chairperson pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of said governmental body.