Bremer County Auditor
415 E. Bremer Avenue
Waverly, IA 50677
(319) 352-0340 Phone
(319) 352-0290 Fax
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The voter registration deadline for the November 8, 2016 General Election is Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Are you registered to vote? Click on this link https://sos.iowa.gov/elections/voterreg/regtovote/search.aspx to see if you registration is up to date!
Where to Register to Vote!
1. By Mail – send your voter registration form to the auditor: 415 E Bremer Ave.
Waverly, IA 50677 or the Secretary of State: First Floor, Lucas Building
321 E. 12th St., Des Moines, IA 50319
2. In person at the auditor’s office or at a satellite voting station
3. DOT offices or treasurers’ offices that issue driver’s licenses
4. Voter registration agencies mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA)
5. High Schools, colleges, universities, trade and technical schools
6. Online at www.sos.iowa.gov then click on “register to vote”
www.MyIowaVote.com is a tool you can use to both register to vote and also opt-in to a reminder to vote.