Permit Information

Entrance/Driveway Permits
Any driveway or entrance coming off of the County's right-of-way must have a permit.

Tile Crossing or Work in the Right-of Way permit
Any tile crossing or work done in the County's right-of-way requires a permit.

Utility Permit
All utilities placed in the County's right-of-way require a permit from the Engineer's office and must have approval of the Board of Supervisors.

Dust Control Permit
Residents must obtain a dust control permit prior to putting down control or having a contactor put it down.

Moving Permits
Bremer County issues single trip over size and over weight permits for travel on County roads, annual oversize permits and annual oversize/overweight permits.

*All of the above mentioned permits must be obtained at the County Engineer's Office.*